Dock Sides Canoe Rack by M.C. Docks
The Dock Sides Canoe Rack by M.C. Docks is the perfect solution for storing your canoe without taking up any surface area of your dock. Mounting a canoe on docks can be challenging due to two main issues – not providing adequate mounting stability and not intruding on valuable surface space.
The Dock Sides Canoe Rack allows you to store your canoe off the side of your dock thanks to two mounting arms. These two arms insert into two receivers located on the underside of your dock and secure with pins. To store your canoe, first rest your canoe upside down on the Canoe Rack. Next secure the canoe with the included heavyweight poly straps with safety “S” hooks. The poly straps are easily adjusted or released by a cam buckle conveniently positioned for ease of use. To retrieve your canoe for use, simply loosen the poly straps at the cam buckle and then remove the canoe from the rack. The Dock Sides Canoe Rack requires two Receivers each sold separately.
Features of the Dock Sides Canoe Rack include:
- Powder coated galvanized steel for strength, corrosion resistance, and an attractive durable finish
- Quick, easy installation and removal with Dock Sides Receiver
- Abrasion resistant seaboard plastic canoe resting plate
- Heavy duty canoe securing brackets
- Easy secure and release straps for securing canoe
|Dimensions||34 x 5 x 15 in|