Dock Sides Receivers by M.C. Docks
$74.99 – $89.99
The Dock Sides Receivers by M.C. Docks is the core of the Dock Sides system. The Receiver is the key to providing secure, easy, out of sight mounting for all the Dock Sides attachments. Locating the receiver under the dock or deck allows placement of the attachments beside it. Therefore, this design frees up valuable space and reduces clutter for a safer, more enjoyable time on the water.
There are a number of different dock and deck styles and the Receiver comes in three variations to accommodate mounting to your particular dock or deck:
- Flanged– for mounting to a wooden frame and certain metal frame docks or decks
- Slotted with cross beam mounting bracket – for mounting to a solid side rail aluminum or steel dock or deck.
- Flanged with cross beam mounting bracket – for mounting to a solid side rail or truss style side rail aluminum or steel dock or deck. Use this option for Metal Craft Docks.
Receivers with the cross beam features:
- The Flanged or Slotted Receiver itself; The flanged option bolts through the side and underside of the dock side rail. The slotted option only bolts through the underside of the dock side rail.
- The Flanged or Slotted back Plate; The back plate installs on the opposite side rail. The Flanged Back Plate ships with the Flanged Receiver and bolts through the side and underside of the dock side rail. The Slotted Back Plate ships with the Slotted Receiver and only bolts through the underside of the dock side rail.
- The Cross Beam, which attaches between the Receiver and Back Plate, provides load support for the Dock Sides accessories. This cross beam will accommodate docks up to 4′ wide.
Once mounted to your dock or deck, the Dock Sides attachments are simply slid into the Receiver and pinned with a quick release pin, which is included. The ease of mounting Dock Sides attachments to the Receiver allows quick and easy swapping of attachments to reconfigure your dock or deck based on your desired activity.
Receivers are sold individually or as part of a package when purchasing accessories. Be sure to check the quantity of receivers needed as this varies by accessory. Accessories are sold separately.
Features of the Dock Sides Receivers include:
- Structural aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance
- Powder coated in marine-grade black satin compliments all docks
- Quick and easy installation with basic tools
- For use on wood, steel and aluminum docks and decks
- Includes Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Universal for use with all Dock Sides Accessories
|Dimensions||5 × 10 × 7 in|
Flanged, Flanged with Cross Bar, Slotted with Cross Bar